Feedback after a couple of months of use :)

All about waroverlay
IndirectCell

Feedback after a couple of months of use :)

Post by IndirectCell » 12 Jul 2018, 20:33

(warning, wall of text) (sry bout dat)

I like the cheat alot, and im gona keep useing it.

Theres a couple of things that this cheat does well, and thats the aimbot \ prediction aim, it works very good and hits where its suppose to.

And the Esp also works very nice, and beeing able to tell what direction the tank is driveing in is also handy to have a general idea of where the tank is also faceing, along with the warning symbol when the tank is looking at you. ++!

Lots of customization options, despit that some of the esp features (arrows lines boxes?) doesnt seem to function too well, and hideing and showing ai\bot enemys doesnt seem to function too well as they also seems hard to spot.

----

(aimbot)

With the Aimbot id love to have a secondary aiming dot and a secondary aimkey instead of haveing to switch on f9 (wich doesnt seem to work with high tier tanks that offers a middleground machinegun.. like the kpz 70 that has a huge machinegun ontop) as it would use the machinegun in turret (im guessing) and baseing its bullet speed and calculations on that, despite never beeing used to shoot aircrafts with.

Currently the most reliable way to hit a aircraft is to use the main gun of the tank to shoot aircrafts as im even able to hit planes on up to 1.5k range.. but i try not to do it unless a aircraft linkes up alot and trie to bomb me, then i just shoot a couple of "pretend" shots before i finally use the aim key and shoot it down.

----

(esp1)

If its possible, id like to have options on the ESP to allow adjusting size of the box lines to make them thicker, and if its possible, make the box bigger or smaller, as its currently larger than the tank one is trying to hit, so its hard to tell if its above the hill or hideing behind it when theres heavy foilage and stuff obscuring my vision.

If the box could be made smaller then it be easyer to imagine or figure if i can shoot him over the hill in a realistic shot.

----

(esp2)

Also in air battles, i find myself maxing out the detection range on this cheat so i know where most of the enemys are or some bombers so i can pretend to fly in a general direction of what i want to fight rather than makeing OBVIOUS B line turns towards a enemy when they pop up.

Problem is, the maximum range seems too short as sometimes i can see friendlys fighting enemy planes in the far off distance, also why have a limit.

----

(esp3)

It would also be nice to be able to set custom range of when the lines starts thickening to suggest a plane is closer, as 2km range (if its around there) is too short for jet battles, and this is also where most of the issues with max range comes into play.. so beeing able to adjust this up to 5km would be awesome.

----

(esp4)

With rockets, id love to have the drawn line removed, and only show where the rockets will land like when one is useing bombs, as i find that more usefull than the suggestive path of where they will go in air.

----

(new feature id like)

: Autoshoot :

Im playing on a tv monitor with some slight delay (obvious disadvantage) and to offset that, whenever i play fps games like counter strike go, i like to enable autoshoot whenever my aim is over x-bodypart.. and only over said bodypart.

I imagine this working with the aimbot so when the aim is finally over the dot the tank will fire (but only if the autoshoot button is held down alongside the aimbot button) as one wouldnt want to autoshoot on a target thats behind cover, well unless the aimbot\autoshoot can determineif theres nothing blocking.

It would also be super usefull to have AUTOSHOOT vs Ground targets in terms of bomb and rockets...

Because of the screen delay i tend to overshoot a target or undershoot it if i start to predict ahead and press button.

Either way very hard to land bomb exacly on the tank because different aircrafts have differnet margins of error of how early or late i should press the button.

So it would be SUPER usefull if bombs would just go off whenever a target is in circle with a autoshoot mechanic!

: More aimbot locations :

Currently theres only 3, head, turretring, body, and i most of the time find myself aiming for the head..

It would be super usefull if one could have the aimbot dots aiming for ammo storage locations.

I mean it allready looks like there are some cheats that do exacly that as while iv been useing this cheat iv seen other players instant shoot me or allways aim for the ammo racks.

I have tested with this cheat where the autoaim locations shoot, and i find the body shots only shoots at the dead center of a tanks body, usually only hitting a couple of crew members if one is exacly at hte side of a tank.

If one is infront, i find it just hits the most bouncy locations and dont do anything, the same goes for head vs those later russian bouncers, and thats where turret ring shots comes into play.. but even then headshots vs the turret is the only way to disable them from shooting back...

But the issue is, they run away safely and repair.. as if i go for a engine shoot they will just stop and one shot me trough the ammo racks.

Ideally if one could aim for the ammo racks then at least i could go for one shoot kills.

: Other ways to display enemys location rather than BOX esp :

Outlineing a tank would be the ideal, in some counter strike cheats iv used, it shows what part of a enemy is behind cover and witch part is revealed, especially usefull during smoke and it doesnt look very cheaty when one sprays in a general location if one knows or can hear a enemy is there, without spraying the wall where one cannot harm him, and therefor waste bullets.

ALSO for air battles, it be realy nice to have fixed size boxes like lockon boxes one sees when aircrafts see other aircrafts.. i think ill just post a picture link to show as its hard to explain :)

The red box is what i mean, its fixed size no matter distance of enemy.

Id also like it if it could be selected in tank battles, as if i disable the ESP only to show the name of the tank below it, its hard to tell how high up from said text the tank is.

and sometimes the current esp box obscures the tank wich makes manuall aiming for weakspots harder.. so if the box was bigger than the tank and a fixed box then it would be easyer to do manual aimings.

:: >> A FEATURES ID REALLY LIKE ADDED << ::

MAP dots of tanks.
I mean its nice that i can see tanks onscreen trough everything, but id like to use artillery to drop bombs on enemys, as most of the time the only times i use arty its to drop on a cap location, as even if i can see the enemy its hard to click on a enemy out in the field judgeing by esp distance.

(this could also be added to the autoshoot list drop artys whenver its possible.. because i alot of time forget to use it :D)
DrWhat

Re: Feedback after a couple of months of use :)

Post by DrWhat » 13 Jul 2018, 17:55

+1.

Been using it a couple of days. Really good cheat.
The secondary dot is needed, I play mostly tanks and I'd like a dot for the secondary gun so i can shoot down planes.
BraydenEGC

Re: Feedback after a couple of months of use :)

Post by BraydenEGC » 13 Jul 2018, 18:48

IndirectCell wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 20:33
:: >> A FEATURES ID REALLY LIKE ADDED << ::

MAP dots of tanks.
I mean its nice that i can see tanks onscreen trough everything, but id like to use artillery to drop bombs on enemys, as most of the time the only times i use arty its to drop on a cap location, as even if i can see the enemy its hard to click on a enemy out in the field judgeing by esp distance.

(this could also be added to the autoshoot list drop artys whenver its possible.. because i alot of time forget to use it :D)
This simply isn't possible for all the tanks in the game. The cheat works because the game only renders tanks that are close to you. The cheat displays the rendered tanks with the 3D esp. 2D esp, radar, and artillery ESP would not be able to show tanks far away. However it would be able to show tanks that are rendered.
MichaelGoags

Feedback after a couple of months of use

Post by MichaelGoags » 14 Jul 2018, 16:57

you are one lucky guy But how did you end up eating meat with vegetarian parents? You were baaaad boy