It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:48 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:28 am 

Hello all

I am new here and trying to get used to this aimbot/hack and all the things it can do...I have a question or 2.
1. on the current menu where is the adjustment for Head, Neck , Body?
2. How far away will the auto aim lock on to the target?
Is there any way to fine tune the accuracy?

Thank you

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:35 am 
Site Admin

1. Target switch key is for that, Head/Neck/Body is only for ground targets.
2. If you see the marker then auto aim will work.
last: fine tune the accuracy? marker can be manually set by changing parameters, you may play with that if you whant.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:03 pm 

Thank you , when you say changing the paramaters will affect the accuracy do you mean distance or speed and drag?
Is the marker the little dot above the target and if so does the auto aim automatically focus on that as so far I am hitting that but no damage and then I get killed 1 shot...I only use it for tanks as I do not fly planes...
Does it automatically adjust bullet speed and drag if I have set to auto?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:23 pm 
Site Admin

DesertFox327 wrote:
Thank you , when you say changing the paramaters will affect the accuracy do you mean distance or speed and drag?
Is the marker the little dot above the target and if so does the auto aim automatically focus on that as so far I am hitting that but no damage and then I get killed 1 shot...I only use it for tanks as I do not fly planes...
Does it automatically adjust bullet speed and drag if I have set to auto?

Changing marker parameters (bullet speed and air drag) will affect prediction calculation.
There is no "auto aim automatically", you have to hold aimbot key to aim at maker, i dont believe its not working.
Yes by default auto parameters are turned on and they are selected automaticaly, if auto parameters are off it uses saved parameters for tank you are on.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:15 pm 

Thank you ...I was not saying it isn't working..It is..I just needed to familiarize myself with t he controls....Thank you for your quick response...So far it is hands down more user friendly than the other one I have...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:28 am 

OK..I must be stupid or something as I have set u the aimbot just the way described but I can lock on to a target but no matter how many times I shoot my ammo I never register a hit..Then the target shoots me from the same distavnce and he kills me 1 shot....What am I doing wrong? I have distance set for 2500..Is that to far? I can see the target perfectly, lock on to it with the aim button shoot and nothing hits, then the target fires at me and hits kills one shot...I am using the auto paramaters but I get no kills...Very Frustrating..I can see the outline"frame but the enemy takes no damage..I am using German tank PzIV-1 and the HEAT ammo...