How AimBot works?

All about waroverlay
Doctor_ba

How AimBot works?

Post by Doctor_ba » 12 Jan 2018, 02:33

Hi to all, especially to admins.
I have simple question - how aimbot works & starts in hack? Ok, there is AimBot button in Menu options, but how that functioning? Do I need to press it or just click it during shooting?

I know it seems a stupid question, but I really don't get this function at all - everything else works like a charm, beautiful hack.

Thank you
admin
Site Admin

Re: How AimBot works?

Post by admin » 12 Jan 2018, 02:38

When holding aimbot key aim moving at closest marker position, you may increase aimbot sensitivity to aim faster, but for safety recommended to use slow aim. This aimbot made to help aiming instead of direct.
DesertFox327

Re: How AimBot works?

Post by DesertFox327 » 19 Jan 2018, 01:15

Hi

I just purchased the aimbot for 7 days and I would like to ask if there is a guide as to how to set it up and use it..For example..To inject it I hit insert, then to get the aimbot to work what do I do..I hit the R key and it does nothing..Is it supposed to lock on to a target? also do I need to have the ground lines set to on? also does the menu need to be on when the game is running..also it says to exit to hit delete + end but nothing happens..Is there a wiki that explains the settings?